Product Manager – CBDC – United KingdomExpired
nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Collaborate with the Market Intelligence Manager to generate insights and work to identify opportunities in the market.
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager to produce new use cases talking to prospects and existing customers.
- Coordinate work of Business Analysts and UX Researchers to capture system, business and user requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering Delivery Manager to ensure critical deadlines are met whilst guiding them through blockers they might meet along the way.
- Create and maintain Roadmap for Digital Cash and Digital Money products taking inputs from different departments within the company and translating it into high level features.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for the Digital Cash and Digital Money development process to ensure a smooth information flow with no miscommunications inside the team.
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- 5 years’ experience in a product management role within Enterprise Software Development organisation
- Track record in developing and launching enterprise grade products
- Experience in collaborating with a cross-functional teams in an effective manner
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Skills.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board