nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining definitions of the requirements of projects.
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice.
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- Preparing and maintaining an overall schedule for resource use, which avoids bottlenecks and conflicting demands, and sequencing outcomes, to enable the efficient realisation of benefits.
- Identifying and/or developing frameworks and methodologies that ensure management of projects will be comprehensive and consistent across different initiatives E.G waterfall, Scrum, Kanban.
- Planning and controlling finances of projects as a means of driving performance and as part of the organisation’s overall financial management.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience managing projects.
- Formal project management accreditation (APM or Prince2 preferred).
- Jira or equivalent task management tools.
- Microsoft project or equivalent project planning tools.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board