nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Own the generation, execution, and automation of test cases.
- Executes the functional and performance testing strategy.
- Executes the test automation strategy and execution.
- Work with team and QA Lead in generation of test plans.
- Work with the business and community stakeholders to ensure that the products perform per specification.
- Oversee technical execution of release management.
- Collaborate with management and team on evaluating peer performance.
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the software testing life cycle.
- Must have good experience in any of the automation frameworks like Robot, Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, or anything equivalent).
- Must have experience working in GIT commands through the command line.
- Must have experience working in a Linux environment and be comfortable with UNIX commands.
- Must have experience working in a cloud-based environment like AWS or Azure (Preferably AWS).
- Must demonstrate working experience in tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes and, Terraform.
- Not required to have DevOps skills at expert level but should have experience and willingness to learn more and deliver.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
- Experience with dealing with formal requirements.
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start until closure.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board