HR Administrative Assistant H H.Expired
Our clients’ problems are solved with global tools but with local criteria, arguments, laws and lawyers.
About the job
Global legal services firm present in Europe, LATAM and the United States.
With 21 offices in 14 countries and more than 400 professionals, the firm is committed to legal and business advice to accompany companies and their management teams when facing market and regulatory challenges in complex, uncertain scenarios. and in continuous evolution.
ONTIER is characterized by anticipating the needs of its clients to minimize risks and maximize opportunities with global tools and local criteria that provide an effective response to achieve business objectives.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Human Resources area in our Oviedo office.
1. Management of communications with the TGSS and [email protected]: Registrations, Cancellations, IT, Variations.
2. Formalization of Contracts
4. Updating Employee Templates
5. Management of permits, vacations and sick leave or maternity/paternity leave.
6. Support in obtaining and preparing information from offices outside of Spain for the preparation of staff and cost reports.
7. Preparation of writings to present in the Administration and answer INE surveys.
8. Control and citation of annual medical examinations and incorporations.
9. Registration in the PRL training of the new incorporations.
1. Diploma, training cycle or similar in administrative branch.
2. Experience in administrative-labor procedures
3. High level of English
4. High level of Excel and management of dynamic tables.
We are looking for motivated people who like their work and who align with ONTIER’s culture and mission.
We are a proactive team, with initiative and collaborator, in an excellent work environment.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board