Office Manager (Administrative Manager)
Our clients’ problems are solved with global tools but with local criteria, arguments, laws and lawyers.
About the job
Global legal services firm present in Europe, LATAM and the United States.
With 21 offices in 14 countries and more than 400 professionals, the firm is committed to legal and business advice to accompany companies and their management teams when facing market and regulatory challenges in complex, uncertain scenarios. and in continuous evolution.
ONTIER is characterized by anticipating the needs of its clients to minimize risks and maximize opportunities with global tools and local criteria that provide an effective response to achieve business objectives.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager for our Mexico City office .
Coordinate the internal functioning of the office, suppliers and the employees themselves, also being the reference person in the office for the global teams that are in Spain.
Accounting and Finance Functions:
- Prepare and report to the central accounting teams the necessary documentation to obtain the financial statements of the subsidiaries (invoices, payroll, bank statements, expense reports, cost of sales provision)
- Record revenue and receipts
- Review and analysis of the Allocation of parts of work, expenses and supplies
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of budgets and cash-flows
- Treasury management and analysis and preparation of forecasts.
- Preparation and participation in meetings of management teams regarding provisions for payments and collections.
- Support in the preparation of audits and inspections in coordination with local accountants and global teams.
Billing and Collection Functions:
- Control and monitoring of customer and supplier billing (SAT electronic billing)
- Control and monitoring of the complete collection cycle
- Control of expenses and payments to employees, collaborators and suppliers.
- Control and maintenance of the employee database.
- Support and resolution of doubts to the employee
- Monitoring of payroll and salary costs (in collaboration with external accountants and central HR)
- Control of vacations, absences and licenses of employees, control of schedules, etc.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Communication to the central HR team of relevant information in the area:
– Registrations, cancellations, modifications, incidents, licenses, etc.
– Need to open selection processes
– Send payroll data to the HR team prior to closing
- Request and control of office supplies.
- Cleaning staff management
- It will be coordinated with the Global Facility Manager for any incident in the office
Clients and Markets:
- Coordinate training programs (eg Salesforce, Corporate Hub)
- Support in the implementation of corporate projects in collaboration with the global area.
- Maintenance and control of the database of clients/opportunities.
- Coordination and support of actions with clients and international initiatives (events, seminars, conferences, presentations, etc.)
Training and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or similar.
- More than 3/5 years in similar positions
- Very valuable experience in the service sector, particularly law firms.
- Proven experience in treasury management and budgeting
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge
- High english level
- Domain Office package, SAP evaluable, Salesforce evaluable. It is valuable to have worked with other ERPs
We are looking for a decisive and proactive person, focused on detail and teamwork
Flexible and adaptable
Good communication skills, sociable
Detailed and organized. Rigor in data interpretation.
We are a proactive team, with initiative and collaborator, in an excellent work environment.