Our clients’ problems are solved with global tools but with local criteria, arguments, laws and lawyers.
About the job
Global legal services firm present in Europe, LATAM and the United States.
With 21 offices in 14 countries and more than 400 professionals, the firm is committed to legal and business advice to accompany companies and their management teams when facing market and regulatory challenges in complex, uncertain scenarios. and in continuous evolution.
ONTIER is characterized by anticipating the needs of its clients to minimize risks and maximize opportunities with global tools and local criteria that provide an effective response to achieve business objectives.
We are currently looking for a Lawyer for the Tax area in our Lima office:
Its functions will be:
- Resolution of tax inquiries.
- Preparation of tax reports.
- Analysis of tax planning structures at local and international level.
- Preparation of appeals.
- Review of working papers in inspection processes.
- Participation in due diligence processes, audits, tax diagnoses and tax regulatory compliance work.
- Lawyer with more than 5 years of work experience in the tax area.
- With solid knowledge of local taxation and international taxation.
- Has participated in the preparation of tax planning structures, preparation of due diligence, tax compliance and tax administrative procedures.
- Commercial management
- Advanced English (essential)
We are looking for motivated people who like their work and who align with ONTIER’s culture and mission.
We are a proactive team, with initiative and collaborator, in an excellent work environment.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board