At nChain, two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks.
- Own the generation, execution, and automation of test cases.
- Executes the functional and performance testing strategy.
- Executes the test automation strategy and execution.
- Work with team and QA Lead in generation of test plans.
- Work with the business and community stakeholders to ensure that the products perform per specification.
- Oversee technical execution of release management.
- Collaborate with management and team on evaluating peer performance.
Experience and requirements we are looking for.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the software testing life cycle.
- Must have good experience in any of the automation frameworks like Robot, Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, or anything equivalent).
- Must have experience working in GIT commands through the command line.
- Must have experience working in a Linux environment and be comfortable with UNIX commands.
- Must have experience working in a cloud-based environment like AWS or Azure (Preferably AWS).
- Must demonstrate working experience in tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes and, Terraform.
- Not required to have DevOps skills at expert level but should have experience and willingness to learn more and deliver.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
- Experience with dealing with formal requirements.
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start until closure.
To apply for this job please click here