Crypto Compliance Operations AssociateExpired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for our existing Crypto products as well as scoping operational impact for new Crypto initiatives. This role will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Crypto Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, Security, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Participate in critical aspects of Robinhood Crypto’s compliance program and execute on, and design, implement, and maintain appropriate controls for the Robinhood Crypto business
- Develop educational and training materials for the Robinhood Crypto business
- Perform and make improvements to the critical functions of Robinhood Crypto’s compliance program
- Draft, implement and maintain appropriate policies and procedures to ensure Robinhood Crypto is able to comply with applicable law, rule or regulation
- 3+ years working in compliance or a relevant function in the financial services industry or blockchain technology sector
- Strong knowledge of federal and state payments laws and regulations, especially in relation to cryptocurrency or payments products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience; advanced degree is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency markets and blockchain technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board