Crypto & Money Customer Experience Associate, Nights and Weekend
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build…
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the role:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers — many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Customer Experience Associate for our Crypto and Money customers, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible.
The current (Remote) open shift assignments are nights and weekends.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Communicate with customers over all channels (Chat, Voice, and Email)
- Deliver outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently and empathetically
- Influence customer happiness and loyalty metrics
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Improve productivity for the Customer Experience team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts and recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Educate users on how to use the Robinhood Crypto and Cash product along with trading and cryptocurrency fundamentals
- Passion or subject matter expertise in cryptocurrency and blockchain concepts, and familiarity with crypto products
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience supporting customers in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment at a financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency company
- Extensive crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
- Good understanding of payments and disputes processes.
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $43000 to 57000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Robinhood provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.