Crypto User ResearcherExpired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
Research has been central to our product development and business strategy since the very beginning—and our team continues to grow, along with our user base and product. Working in the research team at Robinhood, you’ll help us systematically understand how people interact with financial products and how they think and feel about money.
As the Crypto Researcher, you’ll identify and prioritize key foundational and tactical research to shape Robinhood’s product, brand, and growth strategy. You’ll create a long-term research agenda that delivers a deep understanding of Robinhood’s current and future crypto customers. In partnership with other crypto researchers on the team, you’ll deliver actionable research insights and recommendations that drive decision making at the highest levels of the company.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Proactively and independently identifying high-impact questions from a product or business perspective
- Leading research end-to-end to answer those questions with a strong command of UX research methods: qualitative and/or quantitative—survey development and related data analysis
- Representing the voice of the user throughout the whole product development process, partnering closely with PMs, designers, engineers, and leadership
- Clearly communicating your research insights for teams to translate research findings to product and business impact
- Contributing to the development of a data-driven understanding of Robinhood users and potential users
- Working with the researchers within your group to shape each team’s research roadmap with an eye toward connection, cohesion, and collaboration.
- Driving the overall product group research roadmap spanning strategic, foundational, iterative, and evaluative research—scoping and allocating projects across the group balancing between user needs and business goals.
- Mentoring junior to mid-level researchers embedded on teams within your product group as they develop their skills and engage in rigorous research, providing day-to-day guidance to them on programs of research and/or individual studies, prioritization, and setting expectations for quality and impact
- Expert mixed-method User Experience Researcher, with a background conducting both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Deep knowledge of cryptocurrency (e.g., blockchain, wallets, etc.) as well as recent crypto trends (new coins, exchanges, etc.)
- Demonstrated years of research experience in industry
- Deep knowledge of and applied experience with research, including foundational, iterative, and evaluative; the relative merits of different methods and when and how to apply them during product development; knows when and how to take a mixed-methods approach
- Record of applying your research skills to build product and business impact
- Record of mentoring junior researchers
- Able to empower and drive others to pursue excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that drive impact
- Able to balance a need for speed and DIY spirit with rigor and dedication to craft
- Able to think big and understand complex problems, and to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Robinhood provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board