Data Analyst (Operational Analytics)Expired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The Quantitative Operational Analytics team supports the broader Product Operations mission to improve Robinhood products’ operational efficiency, scale and readiness while delivering a phenomenal customer experience. This is achieved by partnering with Product Operations Managers to serve as an in-house analytic bridge between operations, product, and engineering. As an Operational Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for identifying and tracking key metrics that drive Robinhood’s business lines including product operations, middle office/back office operations, risk & compliance teams. You’ll use data to craft recommendations & insights to advise leadership as we launch new products and scale current ones, consult with cross-functional partners on operational needs, build new tools to scale processes, as well as report on the operational health of Robinhood’s products. This role will be critical in identifying, consulting, and building the infrastructure to effectively scale and manage existing and new products across the enterprise.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build and identify operational metrics and share with stakeholders in the form of easily digestible dashboards via technology tools such as Looker and Python.
- Build tools to help empower our stakeholders to drive key operational outcomes using tools such as Django and React.
- Perform root cause analyses to identify key areas of improvement in our operational processes.
- Partner with data and engineering teams build out the infrastructure to track key business metrics.
- Help identify and assess emerging risks, and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Aggregate data for incident response, regulatory inquiries, and other course-of-business happenings.
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to launch, improve, de-risk, and scale Robinhood’s products and systems.
- Ensure data requirements for operations teams are met when launching new initiatives or products.
- Identify and analyze data and produce digestible reports that assess performance and ultimately improve processes.
- Forecast staffing needs for growth, new processes, and new product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Math, Business, Finance or similar field.
- 2-5+ years of qualifying experience in a professional data analysis capacity.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, Python, and Looker.
- Strong communication skills and a bias for collaboration.
- Passion for Robinhood’s products and our mission to democratize finance for all.
- Curious: You possess a growth mindset with a desire for experimentation – you don’t rest until you find the “Why” and “How.”
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Long-term thinker: You possess the ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Undergraduate degree in CS
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience with React
- Quantitative finance skills
- SIE, Series 7, Series 63, Series 57, Series 24
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
We are excited to share that Robinhood is a primarily remote company! Our mission to democratize finance for all starts with our people, and that means bringing in and supporting Robinhoodies who can best help drive our mission forward — no matter where they’re based in the country.
This job is following Robinhood’s Primarily Work from Anywhere model which means the Robinhoodie can work anywhere in the country of employment.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Robinhood provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board