Senior Content Designer, CryptoExpired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the role
We are looking for Content Designers to join us on our mission to help build the most intuitive crypto product experiences and make crypto accessible to everyday users. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting product content that empowers people to understand crypto investing, market conditions, and other financial concepts.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partnering with design, product, and research to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Engaging throughout the product development process to improve the overall experience and ensuring consistency
- Creating and advocating for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Developing frameworks, guidelines, and processes to help define and improve product content at Robinhood
- Balancing customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Incorporating user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Ensuring high quality content for our products in terms of simplicity, education, and delightfulness
- Contribute to our Help Center and develop customer support content
- Sharing your work with other Content Designers and providing feedback during weekly crits
- 3+ years UX writing or content design experience
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience crafting UX content
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this efficiently to the team
- Experience conducting content and comparative audits
- Ability to embody the Robinhood voice and advocate for the user
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- Familiarity working with compliance and legal teams during the content development and approval process
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
- Deep interest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and reinventing finance
- A keen sense of humor
- Experience in crypto or finance a plus
We are excited to share that Robinhood is a primarily remote company! Our mission to democratize finance for all starts with our people, and that means bringing in and supporting Robinhoodies who can best help drive our mission forward — no matter where they’re based in the country.
This job is following Robinhood’s Primarily Work from Anywhere model which means the Robinhoodie can work anywhere in the country of employment.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board