Senior Engineering Manager, CryptoExpired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the role:
We’re thrilled to be expanding this year as Robinhood is hiring world-class engineering talent in India. Our new Hoodies in India will enable Robinhood to continue creating great financial products on our journey towards democratizing finance for all.
As we transform the future of finance, we invite you to help us define our place in a global conversation.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated engineering manager to join our engineering team and help us continue to scale as quickly as we can. In this role, you will lead a team focused on solving complex issues within our Crypto business and build the next set of features on our crypto roadmap.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Coach and mentor Robinhood’s talented engineers by giving them actionable feedback, setting clear goals, and coordinating project work with other teams and managers
- Add new engineers to the team by working with other recruiting partners and with other engineering leads involved in hiring
- Define and contribute to the Crypto & DEFI strategy across the multiple teams working on Crypto
- Deliver high-quality, impactful projects in record time with thoughtful planning
- Apply technical leadership and expertise to both your team and across engineering
- Improve the quality of Robinhood’s products and engineering by refining metrics and establishing processes for improvement
- Work with other engineering managers to refine and improve Robinhood’s processes and systems for product development
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time software engineer
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Proven ability to coach senior engineers
- Strong technical skills and ability to architect technical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep interest in Cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and reinventing finance
- Experience in Crypto or finance a plus
- Previously managed engineering managers
- Experience with smart contracts
- Experience with Blockchain technologies
- Experience with Golang, Python, Postgres, and Kafka
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board