Wallet Operations SpecialistExpired
We’re on a mission to democratize finance for all.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a Wallet Operations Specialist on the Crypto Operations team, you’ll serve as a technical product expert and execute daily operational processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s crypto product. This includes supporting and managing all cryptocurrency movements on and off the Robinhood Crypto platform: reviewing withdrawals, building and managing alerts, managing crypto liquidity, and more. You’ll be expected to provide subject-matter expertise on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, identify optimization opportunities, and improve operational processes and procedures pertaining specifically to cryptocurrency movement.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Monitor, enact, and optimize cryptocurrency movements and related wallet operations, and coordinate between teams and stakeholders to resolve any issues in an efficient and expedient manner
- Build alerts around coin withdrawals, wallet balances, and other related functions
- Review coin withdrawal transactions as needed
- Partner with other crypto operations teams to facilitate and support trading and settlement, account servicing, and our risk program
- Work closely with our engineering, security, and product teams to improve internal and external products and processes
- Identify inefficiencies in operational processes, and design and implement solutions
- Document, maintain, and improve standard operating procedures
- 2+ years of experience working in operations or similar role at a cryptocurrency company
- Deep familiarity with cryptocurrency products, blockchain technology and on-chain cryptocurrency transactions.
- Uncompromising integrity, security-oriented mindset, and strong dedication to professionalism
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Resourcefulness and agility in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with crypto custody systems and operations
- Previous experience moving or otherwise managing cryptocurrency in a corporate context
- Experience using and intimate knowledge of all the cryptocurrencies Robinhood Crypto supports
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
- SQL skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board