Marketing Associate for Blockchain Start-up IncubatorExpired
Nurturing and supporting start-ups that will change the world.
We handle the annoying hassle of starting a company, so that our entrepreneurs can focus on their tech solution or service and iterate quickly to achieve faster traction.
About the job
Following the successful launch of Block Dojo (London) – we are opening our first international Dojo in the US and are seeking a great marketer to join our team.
While we’re similar to Techstars, YCombinator or Entrepreneur First – we’re also miles different!
The Miami Dojo will ‘hot-house’ start-ups during an intensive 12-week training program, three times a year (Jan-Mar, May-Jul, Sep-Nov), with around 10 companies per Cohort.
We’ve built a program that is unparalleled, especially when it comes to the Web3/Bitcoin/Blockchain revolution and we’re seeking a Marketing Associate for our Miami team.
If you’re innovative and fully understand how to maximize the various channels of communication to achieve a huge impact with different sectors of the Dojo stakeholders, then you could be the revered Marketing Ninja we’re seeking.
Initially, this role will be to provide support to our Head of Marketing; thereafter, you will be supporting the entire Dojo team with everything from promoting the Dealflow Director to generate top quality applications and then working with each Cohort to capture their passion and excitement about the program, for you to then broadcast those views to the world.
Our Ninja Marketing Associate will cover or assist with these tasks:
- Create brand clarity & comms for key stakeholders: Dojo / Applicants / Investors / Cohorts
- Test and measure communication channels
- Plan an activity calendar for all departments
- Track all marketing activity to create a monthly report of the ROI for all activities
- Capture the most interesting video weekly Dojo activity & broadcast that across all channels
- Identify and determine the ROI for an Events schedule of industry-specific Blockchain events
- Post daily on our social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or another relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong creative, strategic thinking, and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute effective marketing campaigns
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board