Nurturing and supporting start-ups that will change the world.
We handle the annoying hassle of starting a company, so that our entrepreneurs can focus on their tech solution or service and iterate quickly to achieve faster traction.
Our Dojo in East London will ‘hot-house’ start-ups for a 12-week intensive training programme, three times a year, with around 14 companies per Cohort. Nurturing and supporting start-ups that will change the world. We handle the annoying hassle of starting a company, so that our entrepreneurs can focus on their tech solution or service and iterate quickly to achieve faster traction.Job Overview:We’re seeking a associate to help guide us in our quest. As a member of our team, you will focus on supporting the Cohort by providing support to management on a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategy and services. From day one, you will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our cohort programme, and a lasting influence on our growth plans.Objectives of this RoleOur Associate program is both challenging and rewarding, giving associates a taste of what it is like to work in a fast-paced, professional environment. The General Associate will be exposed to a variety of opportunities and have the chance to interact with multiple levels of management. We value the creative new thinking that they bring to our business and fully-integrate them into our culture. Associates are encouraged to get involved in employee activities and resource groups.
- Handle the day-to-day assigned tasks and provide feedback to all stakeholders.
- Support the various department with their daily activities as required.
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings, investor updates, all-hands presentations, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- Liaise with other departments such as the Programme Department and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed or ongoing Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Experience with book keeping and creating financial management reports
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
If you are interested in any of the above roles please complete the form below stating which role you are interested in and a member of the team will get back to you. Good luck!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board