Senior Operation Analyst-ChinaExpired
Shanghai Keyi Technology Co., Ltd, serving as Bitcoin Association China Hub, is a Shanghai-based blockchain consulting firm that focuses on promotion and application services of cutting-edge technology, offering services including consulting, marketing events planning and execution, public relations related communication, network building and maintenance, technology education and training.
In the Chinese Time zone we are looking for a
Senior Operation Analyst
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed team, get to learn the cutting-edge blockchain technology.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate and manage various media platform accounts, and complete daily operations and maintenance work
- Responsible for planning, promotion, execution, optimization and other operational work for both online and offline activities
- Responsible for planning, organization, editing and publish content to the public while maintaining the overall content quality and style
- Standardize and complete content drafting, organization, and archiving and other management tasks
- Prepare regularly reports on the operation of new media and activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Prefer students from the world’s top universities (eg. Chinese universities Project 985/211, or QS World University Rankings 2022 Top 500)
- Fluent in English reading and writing (including proofreading and editing English articles) and excellent in Chinese writing.
- Interested in blockchain, technology and finance industry
- Strong logical thinking, easygoing, responsible, creative and willing to share
- Experience in developing workflow SOPs is a big plus
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board