YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
We are looking for a Data Analyst.
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain.
We are seeking a collaborative team member that is eager to add value and provide QA Automation coverage to a level required for CI/CD and help build out related processes. Your activities will include writing automation test plans, test scenarios, and test cases, and then executing your tests and producing all the related reports.
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain. This role will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer in Switzerland.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop analytical models and forecasts to support data-driven decisions and proactive identification of possible optimizations of our processes, mining operation etc.
- Specify, implement and maintain dashboards and KPI metrics.
- Develop and take ownership of data models
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date master data in different business areas
- Analysis, design and implementation of advanced analytics solutions in close cooperation with our specialist departments
- Advise business users on the topics of statistical evaluations/data analysis.
- Enable internal stakeholders to make data-informed decisions through data ingestion, transformation, analysis, visualization and interpretation support.
- Validate data accuracy and work with other departments to provide reports on a regular basis
- Establish monitoring and error log reviews to further improve data quality
- Participate in the development of our data strategy
- Analysis of business information and market scenarios
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant education in computer science, economics, statistics, data science, mathematics, or another analytical field and at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the field of data analytics
- Solid experience in business intelligence software, preferably PowerBI
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and a high level of personal responsibility
- Fluent English (spoken and written), German considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Flexible regarding tasks, pro-active, self-driven, very hands-on and a “doer” who wants to deliver
- Fast and hungry learner with ability to grow in the role
- Experience from a start-up environment considered a plus
- Blockchain/DLT knowledge/crypto mining experience considered a plus
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board