YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
At TAAL, we thrive on innovation and support for creativity.
TAAL (www.taal.com) is a cutting-edge technology corporation driving global adoption of blockchain services while having already established ourselves as the world leader in Bitcoin mining. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a worldwide team led by industry experts, TAAL is on a mission to broaden the reach of blockchain and deliver all the promise the technology has for shaping a better future.
Our roster of enterprise clients is growing fast and our transformation into a blockchain-as-a-service company requires new talents and fresh ideas.
- Responsibility for a technical service management, assurance of stable operations of all relevant Platform services in alignment with the Service Manager in Europe and the support organization in Manila.
- Work within an agile DevOps team covering all required roles from analysis, development, change, release and roll-out management
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies:
- AWS: EC2, ELB/NLB/ALB, RDS (Postgres), Single Sign-on (SSO), Route 53, Organizations, Cost and Usage Reports & Management
- Elastic Stack: Elastic Search, Kibana, LogStash, Grafana, Collectd, Prometheus
- Puppet/Puppet Bolt or equivalent Ansible experience
- Docker Experience
- Jenkins CI experience
- Linux Administration: Ubuntu and Centos Distributions
- Strong IP based networking, firewall, and VPN skills
- Excellent System & Network Analysis skills
- JIRA, Slack, BitBucket or GitHub Experience
- Able to write Bash and/or PERL scripts
- Creation of reports and ad-hoc evaluations using SQL
- Support in analysis and definition of business processes and requirements
Skills and Experience
- Adequate technical and/or economic education (e.g. business informatics, informatics)
- 3+ years prior working experience in a DevOps role
- Proven experience in Shell script, AWS – EC2, Cloudflare
- Proven experience in Firewall / Security
- Experience Supporting Nodejs and Go based applications is a big plus
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects
- Experience with solution design and system architecture
- You are a great team player. You are open and willing to listen and learn, but confident and skilled enough to contribute and share.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board