IT Administration SpecialistExpired
YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
Role and Responsibilities
- Technical support including analysis and error prevention in an exciting IT environment with global reach in collaboration with our external IT support team
- Create and maintain inventory database
- Create and maintain user manuals and IT support documentation
- Remote support for workstations and software issues, i.e. ensuring a proper account and rights management for our software suite
- Support the expansion of our IT infrastructure
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are communicated to all staff and followed at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed training in the IT sector, comparable qualification or professional experience
- Practical experience in IT support (technical hotline, service desk, user help desk, etc.)
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, MacOS) and client applications (Microsoft 365). Experience with Atlassian software would be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS Active Directory and the maintenance of user accounts as well as the management of access rights
- High customer and service orientation
- Flexibility and reliability in conjunction with a pragmatic and independent way of working
- Strong verbal and written English skills. German would be a plus.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board