YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
In Toronto, Canada we are looking for a Senior Program Manager
We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain.
Program Manager DC will be responsible for a wide spectrum of Infrastructure project work, with a major emphasis on efforts related to the build and development of the company’s next generation data center strategy and migration from other locations.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage program execution throughout end-to-end project lifecycle with ability to assess potential workarounds to and remove constraints.
- Partner with main project stakeholders (project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers) to define scope, plan deliverables, required resources, budget, and timeline of the program initiatives. Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Establish and manage communication channels with stakeholders and business partners regarding program reporting (investor leadership advisory board, steering board, sound board, weekly and daily status). Facilitate meetings and workshops with various stakeholders. Prepare agenda and briefings for these meetings and function on behalf of the initiative requester
- Draft and maintain program reporting for management reviews, including providing health of program progress, performance, key decisions, key commitments made, key risks, opportunities and impacts to the site teams to execute the work.
- Collaborate with Finance team on budgeting and on the management of purchase orders, invoice and payments. Guide stakeholders in vendor analysis and negotiations. Manage RFP/ vendor’s selection process.
- Ensure that all projects have well defined objectives, resourcing, and milestones. Effectively highlight and communicate dependencies.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Work with other project managers to identify risks, opportunities, and dependencies across multiple projects.
- Manage the program in alignment with local (governmental) and global (industry) standards and regulations.
- Design and implement work processes as per the need of the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- ‘Construction’ project management experience / Data center project / program management experience
- Experience with construction related to data center construction or heavy industrial work involving complex mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Fluent English
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, Planner, Outlook, and PowerPoint) including MS Project and MS SharePoint
- Project/ Program Management Certification preferred
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board