QA Test EngineerExpired
YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
We are seeking a collaborative team member that is eager to add value and provide QA Automation coverage to a level required for CI/CD and help build out related processes. Your activities will include writing automation test plans, test scenarios, and test cases, and then executing your tests and producing all the related reports.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building out the Test Automation process / infrastructure for multiple projects
- Being an advocate for best-practice programming and testing
- Working with Project Leadership to define an Automation Roadmap
- Reading and understand product / design documentation for test plan requirements
- Designing, developing, writing and executing automated / manual test plans
- Capturing and analyzing test results and document steps for reproducibility
- Entering, tracking and updating bugs within a bug tracking database
- Performing required maintenance on test scripts / suites across multiple projects
- Providing estimates for creation and maintenance of test scripts / suites
- Generating reports based on the automated / manual tests to provide visibility to Project Leadership
- Testing around fixed issues / changes for regressions in functionality
- Escalating critical issues to the Project Leadership
- Researching, adopting, and integrating new QA technologies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience in a leadership and/or mentorship position pertaining to software quality process
- 4+ years experience writing automated tests for web applications and API.
- Ability to create test plans, test suites, and define testing strategies, including risk planning
- Proven test development experience strong development skills are required
- Strong experience in using industry standard tools to develop and maintain automated user acceptance test suites and tying them into the Continuous Integration/Deployment process
- Solid experience writing and executing automation test scripts using software testing frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, SOAPUI, etc
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Git
- Experience with synchronized deployment to develop, staging and production environments.
- A strong understanding of Agile software development, especially Scrum.
- You are a great team player. You are open and willing to listen and learn, but confident and skilled enough to contribute and share.
- You are willing to constructively challenge the status quo and are determined to build the best
software out there.
- Blockchain experience a plus
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board