Senior Solutions EngineerExpired
YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
Reporting to the CCO, this experienced Solutions Engineer will be interacting with our global operations, sales and R&D teams on a daily basis. This person will be translating the technical requirements into a digestible, easy to learn, format for training our Sales and Service staff, ensuring that we are the leading experts in our space. This role will also know every move our competitors are making and use this insight as a competitive advantage to collaboratively plan marketing and product launch strategies at the most optimal times.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be an expert on target buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product/project manager and communication teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan and sales kit for the products in conjunction with the region sales team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Work closely with the region sales team to plan new product launches and releases of existing products.
- Work closely with the region sales team to collect client’s requirement and competition situation.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users.
- Monitor and report regularly on competitor analysis, obtaining insider knowledge on products, performance, market feedback, etc.
- Compiling custom requirements for large clients, from enterprise to government contracts.
- Monitor and report regularly on the market and industry conditions, ensuring that we are three steps ahead of our competitors.
- Understand the regulatory and licensing requirements in each jurisdiction we target for sales.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Native fluency in English. Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
- Background in pre-sales, technical engineering, solutions engineering
- At least 5 years of pre-sales or sales-based engineer experience working within a SaaS product company
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board