Service Delivery ManagerExpired
YOUR ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSOR
Facilitating businesses building applications and contributing data onto a public, permission-less, and scalable blockchain.
In this role the candidate will join a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to shape the exciting new frontiers of transaction processing on the BSV blockchain and the development of a pioneering blockchain-as-a-service ecosystem.
Role and Responsibilities
- Interacting with the customer and business team, understanding the SLAs and coordinating the first level support to support and maintain our business services/products and the infrastructures
- Enabling value for customers through services.
- Leading client engagement and having the responsibility to ensure that the client receives services to their agreed deliverable’s and to the required standard of quality, within specified SLA’s.
- Being in charge of overseeing incidents and requests by making sure the quality of service delivered is as high as possible with high performance and accurate reporting.
- Implementing global service delivery processes making sure systems and methodologies are up to date.
- Completing monthly, quarterly and annual service review.
- Being involved for conducting assessments to ensure software components are up-to-date and liaising with technical staff to maintain utility upgrades.
- Being responsible for the operation, maintenance, and repair of information technology systems.
- Maintaining proper records of technical and procedural operations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- You have 3+ years of experience as an IT Service Delivery manager role in international IT companies
- This role is permanent fully remote work
- You bring solid IT knowledge with hands-on attitude related to Incident, Change, Problem and IT operations focusing on customer support
- You know how to manage a budget and you have a great ability to prioritize
- You have excellent English communication skills both written and oral
- You are proactive, self-motivated, can work under pressure in a fast paced and highly technical environment
- You are willing to render rotating shifts of 24*7 support model
- ITIL certification a must
- Blockchain experience a plus
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board