Social Media ManagerExpired
Welcome to TDXP.app the peoples exchange. On this exchange powered by blockchain technology – users are able to trade as well as provide liquidity. This is the first of its kind.
Anybody can provide liquidity from as little as $1. In our unique approach, profits are distributed between liquidity providers, the people, instead of large financial house.
Our trading platform does not require you to open an account. There is no need to fund an account as the account operates seamlessly through a blockchain wallet. We offer leverage, and trading in all traditional markets like you have never experienced before.
About the job
TDXP is a brokerless CFD trading platform operating on the BSV Blockchain.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who will help create high-quality original content, organise and distribute content across various social platforms, maintain relationships with various stakeholders and ensure the goals are met.
You will get to work with a team with diverse backgrounds and expertise in a highly collaborative work environment. This role will be mainly instrumental in increasing our social media presence, building conversations, and improving the company’s persona across geographies.
- Content creation (including copywriting, image and video creation) & distribution to help engage online customers via Social Media posts (FB, Twitter, Instagram & Discord etc.)
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various department members, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing Content in formats required for various Digital channels (Slide-Share, Medium etc) by being a single point of contact internally.
- Accountable for the execution of content distribution on user-generated platforms.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Influencer marketing & other growth hacking tasks.
- Use social media and influencer marketing to impact growth.
- Increase social media metrics, such as increase in follower growth, increase in engagement, and increase in web traffic through social sources.
- 2-4 years of experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Experience working with influencers.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Demonstrated experience of building traffic, brand awareness through innovative social media campaigns.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board