Consumer Marketing Head of Global Media
Unikrn is the global leader in eSports betting. Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores, we provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports. With games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and more, there’s always something to watch and bet on at Unikrn. Our employees are all passionate gamers, and see Unikrn as a way to increase the engagement and passion already surrounding eSports. Unikrn is revolutionizing the eSports industry.
- Lead and align the vision for Unikrn’s paid media practice with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Act as the senior strategic media advisor within Global Marketing, demonstrating expertise in the application of full funnel paid media strategy and best practices in support of business goals.
- Lead and develop the global media team ensuring professional development and productive collaboration amongst the team and its constituents.
- Represent the media practice in annual business planning, translating short and long-term company-wide goals into successful global media strategies, budgets and plans.
- Create strategic planning processes with Unikrn’s regional marketing teams that deliver maximum efficiency against business objectives and priorities.
- Evolve and manage agency and partner relationships within the media community and key MarTech partners.
- Instill performance measurement tools and a global practice for operating and optimizing media spends.
- Align paid media outcomes to earned and owned media outcomes at the global and/or regional level.
- Assure quality control and a performance mindset across a high-performing team.
- Create playbooks and toolkits for the business to support all of the above initiatives.
- Build out the regional media practice while maintaining a focus on people management and Unikrn’s brand culture.
- We’re happy to have conversations with anyone who feels they may have some of the skills or is interested in this opportunity so please do apply and our internal Talent Acquisition team will be in touch
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating differentiated engagements and excited by the opportunity to redefine what marketing looks like for our industry and beyond.
- Executive presence and experience in delivering recommendations to senior level executives; effective communicator at all levels of organizations, and comfortable with press and industry communication.
- Possesses a balance of conviction to drive change with breakthrough collaboration.
- Experience and connection to the gaming / esports / youth culture industries.
- Exceptional people leadership skills and experience, overseeing a cross-functional
team, with a consistent history of cultivating and developing high performing
- Strong leadership skills – strong communication, problem solving, organizational and
delegation skills are a must.
- Collaboration with colleagues across all lines of business to identify and develop unique strategic programs to deliver against business objectives.
- All around strategic thinker who is well-versed in culture, analytics, consumer insights and employs a customer first mindset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple programs concurrently.
- High energy, self-starter, team-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit Travel recommended (~10%) to support the business and local / regional activations.
Unikrn believes that by behaving in line with the company’s values, Unikrn will best serve the internal and external customers, as well as each other. Unikrn values are:
- Maximum effort to drive the business, build the brand and support your colleagues.
- We’re a champion team, not a team of champions.
- Do the right thing and act in a conscionable manner.
- Enjoy work and have fun.
As part of Unikrn’s culture, we believe that ‘how’ you achieve results is just as important as ‘what’ is achieved. The process is just as important as the outcome. At Unikrn, your qualifications are key. Our company, brand and values do not differentiation between an individual’s age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic.