Product Marketing Manager
Unikrn is the global leader in eSports betting. Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores, we provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports. With games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and more, there’s always something to watch and bet on at Unikrn. Our employees are all passionate gamers, and see Unikrn as a way to increase the engagement and passion already surrounding eSports. Unikrn is revolutionizing the eSports industry.
- Drive the product integration of marketing strategies in partnership with product management, engineering, design, customer research, and data science.
- Lead marketing’s development role of product creation, upkeep and renovation.
- Represent the marketing team in product roadmap through market research, industry assessments, quantitative analysis, segmentation, and qualitative feedback.
- Partner with the marketing team to lead any go-to-market plans, including coordinating and communicating the rollout of new products both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate the customer journey and product experiences that span org lines and address customer needs holistically.
- Break down high-level requirements into user stories and provide written business requirements to different teams.
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution.
- Show confidence in speaking out when you see or believe any element of the product experience or journey can be upgraded, evolved, or enhanced.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and excited by the opportunity to redefine what the “norm” looks like for our industry and beyond.
- Confidence, presence and experience in delivering recommendations; effective communicator across all levels of organizations.
- Possesses a balance of conviction to drive to work cross functionally and intercontinentally.
- Experience and connection to the gaming / esports / youth culture industries.
- Exudes people leadership skills and experience, managing a cross-functional team.
- Strong leadership skills – communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Collaboration with colleagues across all lines of business to identify and develop unique strategic programs to deliver against business objectives.
- All around strategic thinker who is well-versed in culture, analytics, consumer insights and employs a customer first mindset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple programs concurrently.
- High energy, self-starter, team-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Travel is optional, but beneficial to work in person with this person’s cross-functional colleagues aroud the world.
Unikrn believes that by behaving in line with the company’s values, Unikrn will best serve the internal and external customers, as well as each other. Unikrn values are:
- Maximum effort to drive the business, build the brand and support your colleagues.
- We’re a champion team, not a team of champions.
- Do the right thing and act in a conscionable manner.
- Enjoy work and have fun.
As part of Unikrn’s culture, we believe that ‘how’ you achieve results is just as important as ‘what’ is achieved. The process is just as important as the outcome.
At Unikrn, your qualifications are key. Our company, brand and values do not differentiation between an individual’s age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic.