Senior Project Manager B2B
Unikrn is the global leader in eSports betting. Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores, we provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports. With games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and more, there’s always something to watch and bet on at Unikrn. Our employees are all passionate gamers, and see Unikrn as a way to increase the engagement and passion already surrounding eSports. Unikrn is revolutionizing the eSports industry.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of all of Unikrn’s B2B product deliverables and ongoing performance within an agile environment
- Implement internal process and procedures for the B2B performance across technology, marketing, sales and operations
- Manage key third party relationships with vendors, operators and platform partners
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Responsible for project documentation and maintaining communication with key stakeholders both external and internal
- Direct and regular updates to C Level on performance of our products with third parties and status updates
- Build strong working relationships with all third party stakeholders and ensure they are productive and engaged with Unikrns ways of working
- Strong bias for action and “get it done” attitude
- This is not a hand held position but somebody that wants to take ownership
- The ability to comfortably and confidently
- present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals. The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Gaming companies
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and related business issues
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Project management, Process Improvement or Quality certifications desired.
We believe that by behaving in line with our company values we will best serve our internal and external customers and each other. Our values are:
- Maximum Effort
- We’re a Champion Team….not a Team of Champions
- Laser Focus
- Do What’s Right
- Enjoy work and have fun
- Apply for this position
At Unikrn qualification is key. Our values refuse a differentiation between an individual’s age, race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic.