We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our talented team. This can be a fully remote role however candidates must be currently located and eligible to work in the UK.
This role focuses on our Wallet as a Service Product – ZumoKit. You will have an active part in the ongoing development of ZumoKit while also supporting clients of this service. We are based in Edinburgh so you’re more than welcome to use the office, but if that’s not for you can work remotely.
- Add new token and digital asset support to ZumoKit
- Integrations with other wallet platforms
- Design, code and deploy smart contracts
- Ensure the highest level of security in the system
- Deploy full automated testing
- You are a developer with at least 2 years experience (with the ability to provide examples of your work)
- You value writing tests to back your code
- You can communicate and work efficiently with others
- You’re willing to expand your knowledge and pick up new skills
Our tech stack
- React Native (Typescript)
- PHP (Symfony)
- C++ / Swift / Java / Objective-C
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of blockchain principles
- Knowledge of Ethereum Smart Contracts or experience with alternative chain Smart Contracts
- Experience with other chains (Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with web3 standard and platform is an advantage
- Video chat
- Pair programming session
- Follow up
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board