Community Growth ManagerExpired
We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
The key purpose of this role is to deliver growth and nurture our community. You’ll be working on the frontline, engaging with our customers, the wider cryptocurrencies community and influencers.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Growth, and work closely with the marketing and product teams.
Key duties / responsibilities
- Develop and implement community growth and management strategies that drive community engagement and increase Zumo brand awareness and user acquisition.
- Establish new and manage our current public-facing social channels (e.g. Discord, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc).
- Help us communicate our vision, values and capabilities in a way that inspires and emboldens a passionate, thriving, growing community.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Conceptualise, categorise, visualise, edit and execute every piece of social content that goes out to the community.
- Create a safe and welcoming space for everyone that wants to learn more about Crypto and be a part of the Zumo community.
- Spearhead initiatives to attract new members to our community – including social campaigns, virtual and in-person events, and more.
- Proactively survey and speak with community members to learn what they already like and find useful, and what they want us to build next.
- Support community members in getting the most out of the app features we have built and how to interact with other community members.
- Recruit and manage ambassadors from the community to help promote Zumo.
- Build positive relationships with individuals in related web3 communities.
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with crypto groups and organisation.
- Continuously provide the team with input about what’s working (or not) in the larger ecosystem.
- Discord, Reddit, Telegram, and other community tools.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ve been immersed in the crypto culture since early days and have experience cultivating, managing, and/or growing communities.
- Highly social – you love working with people.
- Inspired by the possibilities of web3 and excited to work in the crypto space.
- Highly autonomous – you thrive in a fast-paced envioronment with iterative process, learning-by-doing.
- High emotional intelligence with an ability to think creatively, strategically, and innovatively.
- Intrinsic desire to build and grow community of crypto enthusiasts alongside a passionate and mission-driven team whose values align with yours.
Additional desired experience
- A proven ability to build and manage a large online global community and audience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a full-time community management role, ideally in crypto.
- Expert knowledge of existing crypto communities and how to navigate them.
- Ability to communicate in another language in addition to English.
- Experiencee working in a rapidly growing start-up environment and are comfortable in it.
Zumo’s internal mission is to create an environment where you can create the best work of your career. In order to do that, we offer:
- A remote first hybrid work environment- Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a remote first hybrid team, giving you the flexibility to work wherever suits you best.
- Professional development- We focus on fostering a culture of learning, curiosity and ongoing professional development.
- Pension- We give you flexibility to opt in to our voluntary company pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday- Having plentiful “off the grid” time is key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it and receive a £500 bonus when you take five or more consecutive days off.
- At Zumo, we believe in the strength that difference brings to our business, our culture, and our community. We value the opinions and experiences of all our colleagues and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere
- We believe that the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone
- Our decision-making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet
- The technology that we build has usability and security at its core
- We seek to make the complex simple
- We don’t use jargon
- We bring our A game to work every day
- We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
- We give feedback in a respectful way
Love the adventure
- We don’t take the easy path unless it’s the right one
- We’re constantly exploring to find the best way
- We accept failure as part of the road to success
Towards a sustainable world:
When it comes to crypto, we don’t believe progress should come at the cost of the environment. As the sector develops and matures at unparalleled pace, we have the perfect opportunity to ensure we develop products and behaviours that will help the future of the planet. And we believe we can play our part in demystifying the information surrounding digital assets and their impact on the climate, helping everyone to understand, assess and contribute to the decarbonisation of the industry. Find out more about our net zero strategy, partnerships, environmental pledge and work to decarbonise the sector on our webpage here
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board