Head of GrowthExpired
We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
What you’ll do
- Identify the most effective acquisition channels to accelerate user growth for Zumo
- Build out and exploit these high growth acquisition channels for Zumo, on budget, to increase website traffic, drive user engagement and grow revenue
- Test and experiment across channels (paid, organic, referral, partner) to unlock new growth opportunities for our business
- Own and build Zumo’s community and leverage it for growth
- Test partner and affiliate channels in the most efficient manner to ensure that we are reaching new audiences along the way
- Partner closely with our Product team to build industry leading growth funnels that drive audience development, grow our revenue and build our user numbers
- Lead the measurement and reporting of channel performance internally to ensure we are prioritizing our growth resources and budgets
- Partner with our marketing team across budgeting, channel forecasting, and ongoing reconciliation to ensure we maintain control of budgets
- Develop and lead the resourcing plan for future user acquisition investments, which will include a mix of an in-house team, external agencies/support, and consultants
- Partner closely with the Marketing Director to create and deliver on marketing campaigns that bring to life our mission, product’s USP, and the stories of our users
- Have overall responsibility for our CRM capabilities and team, including customer retention initiatives, to maintain and grow user engagement
- Be the voice of the customer to help inform future growth initiatives that we want to test. This might include things like audience expansion, internationalization, and new product feature development
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience working in and/or leading acquisition/growth marketing strategy, ideally with significant time spent at a crypto company in a digital capacity or with a very strong personal interest in the space.
- You love building audiences, standing up growth funnels/viral loops and optimizing performance to deliver meaningful bottom-line value to a business.
- You have a proven track record of starting up channels/growth funnels, delivering traffic/leads, and ultimately contributing revenue from your acquisition programs.
- You love to test and tinker with new channels, new creative, new copy, and push the limits of how things have been done in the past.
- You have experience resourcing a team across a breadth of digital channels and have the first-hand experience growing a few channels yourself.
- You have experience setting up an Acquisition/Growth Marketing org and understand what is required to develop meaningful impact and grow a business the right way.
- You are very familiar with analytics packages, reporting formats, budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing marketing operations to ensure we grow in a fiscally responsible way.
- You understand the importance of growing the right way, and partner closely with lifecycle/retention leads to ensure you have set up the ideal customer journey for our users.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and you know how to work with everyone. You are just as comfortable giving a presentation to the CEO as you are speaking with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter.
- You are naturally self-directed, operate at a high cadence, and are enthusiastic about remote work.
Zumo’s internal mission is to create an environment where you can create the best work of your career. In order to do that, we offer:
- Salary £60k-£90k dependent on experience + significant target based quarterly incentive
- A remote first hybrid work environment – Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a remote first hybrid team, giving you the flexibility to work wherever suits you best.
- Professional development – We focus on fostering a culture of learning, curiosity and ongoing professional development.
- Pension – We give you flexibility to opt in to our voluntary company pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it and receive a £500 bonus when you take five or more consecutive days off.
At Zumo, we believe in the strength that difference brings to our business, our culture, and our community. We value the opinions and experiences of all our colleagues and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere
- We believe that the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone
- Our decision-making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet
- The technology that we build has usability and security at its core
- We seek to make the complex simple
- We don’t use jargon
- We bring our A game to work every day
- We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
- We give feedback in a respectful way
Love the adventure
- We don’t take the easy path unless it’s the right one
- We’re constantly exploring to find the best way
- We accept failure as part of the road to success
Towards a sustainable world
When it comes to crypto, we don’t believe progress should come at the cost of the environment. As the sector develops and matures at unparalleled pace, we have the perfect opportunity to ensure we develop products and behaviours that will help the future of the planet. And we believe we can play our part in demystifying the information surrounding digital assets and their impact on the climate, helping everyone to understand, assess and contribute to the decarbonisation of the industry. Find out more about our net zero strategy, partnerships, environmental pledge and work to decarbonise the sector on our webpage here.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board