Product Owner: Zumo AppExpired
We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our talented team. This can be a fully remote role however candidates must be currently located and eligible to work in the UK.
This role focuses on our consumer app product – Zumo App. You’ll be joining as part of our remote-based app team consisting of 4 developers, a QA tester and a designer. Zumo is headquartered in Edinburgh so you’re welcome to use the office, but if that’s not for you can work remotely. You will be given the opportunity to work with us across all of the Zumo app stack; from our exchange services to the customer-facing app.
The Senior Product Owner is a key member of the Zumo App development team with responsibilities to manage, implement and test product requirements.
You will be working with the Chief Product Officer to translate business requirements and future backlog items into features and user stories for implementation by the development team. We’re building a team where a certain member may have ownership and intimate knowledge of a system, but any member of the team can pick up work for it after a short time. Your role will be to manage feature releases from business requirements through to launch, and take full ownership of the Zumo app consumer experience.
- 2 years experience as a product owner in a consumer app development team
- Fintech or payments experience a bonus
- Sound knowledge of the release management process for Apple and Google
- Cryptocurrency experience is an advantage but not required
About the role
- Liaising with tech leads and design to develop solutions for feature implementation
- Maintaining the product backlog
- Creation of user stories
- Managing user stories through the development lifecycle including testing and deployment
- Researching market to understand competitive landscape and products to influence future backlog
- Providing client support on request from the operations or support team
- Creating and updating E2E user journeys
- Utilising data analysis and user feedback to understand enhancements that can be made to optimise user journeys
Reporting KPIs to business leadership
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
In December 2021 Zumo became the first Scottish business and the first non-custodial cryptocurrency company to be approved for regulation as a cryptoasset business by the FCA. This year we will be rolling our Zumo to the EU and expanding our partnerships with other businesses via Zumo Kit. We are fully remote (UK only for now) and have brought in an unlimited holiday policy for employees, along with a £500 per year holiday allowance and company pension.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board