React Native Software EngineerExpired
We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
Zumo : Smart Money for Everyone
Our wallet and payments platform make Cryptocurrency and traditional money work seamlessly and safely together, giving people everywhere the safest and simplest way to buy, store, send and spend.
We are looking for a React Native Software Engineer to join our talented team. This can be a fully remote role however candidates must be currently located and eligible to work in the UK.
This role focuses on our consumer app product – Zumo App. You’ll be joining as part of our remote-based app product team consisting of 4 other developers, a QA tester, a designer, and product owner. We are based in Edinburgh so you’re more than welcome to use the office, but if that’s not for you can work remotely. You will be given the opportunity to work with us across all of the Zumo app stack: from our back-end services to the customer-facing app code.
As part of our team you will work closely with the other developers to help build out features required for the app. Zumo app is developed in React Native so you will have experience working in that framework, ideally with financial services products. We’re building a team where a certain member may have ownership and intimate knowledge of a system, but any member of the team can pick up work for it after a short time.
Our tech stack
- React Native (Typescript)
- PHP (Symfony)
- C++ / Swift / Java / Objective-C
- You are a developer with at least 2 years experience (with the ability to provide examples of your work)
- You value writing tests to back your code
- You can communicate and work efficiently with others
- You’re willing to expand your knowledge and pick up new skills
- Experience creating React Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS
- Sound knowledge of the release management process for both Apple and Google
- Experience with calling modules/libraries from within React Native
- A sound knowledge of testing React Native applications
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Video chat
- Pair programming test
- Follow up
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board