We believe the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone.
Your job is to sign satisfied, large, long term clients. Initially targeting UK based fintech and banks.
You will report to the Commercial Director/MD of ZumoKit/CCO. You will have regular communication and support from the marketing and inside sales teams who are there to learn from your client interactions and tailor activities with your cooperation.
To begin with, you will be the only Sales Manager with support from the Commercial Director/MD. The team plans to grow rapidly over the coming 12 months.
£60-80k base salary
£100-120k OTE (uncapped)
- Leads will come through a combination of Sales Qualified Leads generated via marketing and Inside Sales team + some direct selling by the Sales Manager.
- You will be responsible for developing and honing the sales process and cycle accordingly.
- Understand the needs of the prospect and pitch the product most suitable.
- Guide the prospect through the multiple departments to build confidence and achieve the sale (compliance, technology, product, finance, commercial).
- Negotiate contracts with the prospect.
- Once signed – deliver a thorough hand over to Customer Success team for implementation and highlight potential for contract growth (NB: In early months, this will be managed by Sales Manager + MD)
- Feedback relevant information to marketing, inside sales and product team. Constantly listen to learn how we can improve and provide what the market is looking for.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and conferences to network and/or exhibit.
- proven success and enjoyment of relationship based sales within embedded finance or enterprise software
- ability to build and maintain positive relationships with prospects, colleagues and managers
- great oral and written communication skills
- a strong drive to succeed and contribute to the success of your team and a growing business
- proven ability to work closely with marketing and inside sales teams to devise new sales strategies for new product offerings and/or new targeted geographies/industry sectors
- direct experience and known contacts in the UK fintech and banking ecosystem
- experience of crypto
- experience in operating and keeping sales tracking software up to date
Zumo’s internal mission is to create an environment where you can create the best work of your career. In order to do that, we offer:
- A remote first hybrid work environment – Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a remote first hybrid team, giving you the flexibility to work wherever suits you best.
- Professional development – We focus on fostering a culture of learning, curiosity and ongoing professional development.
- Pension – We give you flexibility to opt in to our voluntary company pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it and receive a £500 bonus when you take five or more consecutive days off.
At Zumo, we believe in the strength that difference brings to our business, our culture, and our community. We value the opinions and experiences of all our colleagues and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere
- We believe that the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone
- Our decision-making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet
- The technology that we build has usability and security at its core
- We seek to make the complex simple
- We don’t use jargon
- We bring our A game to work every day
- We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
- We give feedback in a respectful way
Love the adventure
- We don’t take the easy path unless it’s the right one
- We’re constantly exploring to find the best way
- We accept failure as part of the road to success
Towards a sustainable world
When it comes to crypto, we don’t believe progress should come at the cost of the environment. As the sector develops and matures at unparalleled pace, we have the perfect opportunity to ensure we develop products and behaviours that will help the future of the planet. And we believe we can play our part in demystifying the information surrounding digital assets and their impact on the climate, helping everyone to understand, assess and contribute to the decarbonisation of the industry. Find out more about our net zero strategy, partnerships, environmental pledge and work to decarbonise the sector on our webpage.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board