CoinGeek’s Zurich Conference 2021 took place from June 8-10, 2021 and featured a variety of presentations from speakers involved with blockchain technology and the BSV ecosystem.
Each of the three days offered an exciting line-up of presentations and discussions which focus on the latest developments across the BSV space and new use cases for blockchain technology.
Bitcoin Association recapped every session of every day, click on the link below and jump straight to the written summary of the session. Included at the bottom of each summary is a link directly to the video of the session.
Recap: CoinGeek Zurich Conference – Day 1
The first day of CoinGeek Zurich saw presentations from speakers whose experience encompassed a wide range of industries and technologies. These included Bitcoin Association Founding President Jimmy Nguyen, Transmira CEO Robert Rice, Centi general manager and chairman Bernhard Müller, EHR Data vice president of integrations Meghann Chilcott, nChain Chief Scientist Dr Craig S. Wright and many more.
Viewers were also treated to several panel discussions on technical and popular topics related to blockchain technology, including triple-entry accounting, sustainability, the future of money and consumer payments.
- Ignite the power of data – Jimmy Nguyen
- Bitcoin SV Teranode – Steve Shadders
- BSV in Switzerland – Bernhard Müller and Patrick Prinz
- The Metaverse with Bitcoin SV – Robert Rice
- Panel discussion: Micro and nano-payments
- Panel discussion: Consumer payments, incentives and rewards on Bitcoin
- Data integrity and the blockchain – Philip Runyan
- Panel discussion: Supply chain and blockchain
- Re-inventing conventional finance – Muhammad Salman Anjum
- RegTech on BSV – Peter Bainbridge-Clayton
- Panel discussion: Triple-entry accounting on BSV
- Panel discussion: BizTech on blockchain
- Panel discussion: Stablecoins on Bitcoin SV
- Building a sustainable financial future – Zumo
- Panel discussion: The history of money and the future of Bitcoin
Recap: CoinGeek Zurich Conference – Day 2
The second day of CoinGeek Zurich 2021 featured presentations across a wide range of topics, from building the Tuvalu National Digital Ledger and blockchain legislation to NFTs and eSports.
World-class speakers took the stage throughout the day, including Bitcoin Association founding president Jimmy Nguyen, Centbee co-founder Lorien Gamaroff, European Commission Digital Innovation and Blockchain head of unit Pēteris Zilgalvis, Bitcoin SV infrastructure team lead Steve Shadders, FYX CEO Adam Kling and many more.
- Panel discussion: Tuvalu National Digital Ledger on Bitcoin SV
- Panel discussion: eGovernment on blockchain
- Panel discussion: Blockchain and the future of Africa
- Panel discussion: Blockchain law and policy
- Panel discussion: Tokenising assets on BSV
- Panel discussion: NFTs on BSV
- Panel discussion: Casual games and eSports on BSV
- Panel discussion: iGaming on BSV
- Panel discussion: Advertising and marketing on BSV
- Panel discussion: The future of trading
- Keynote: Fundstrat Global Advisors
- Keynote: MNP and the original Bitcoin protocol
- Panel discussion: BSV is green Bitcoin
- Keynote: Dr Craig S. Wright on Bitcoin and the future of data
Recap: CoinGeek Zurich Conference – Day 3
The third and final day of CoinGeek Zurich 2021 offered presentations that touched on a wide range of topics, from the future of fintech to blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) models.
World-class speakers took the stage throughout the day, including Bitcoin Association Founding President Jimmy Nguyen, Mempool CEO Lin Zheming, IBM Global Business Services executive partner Marc Geiger, Bitcoin SV Infrastructure Team Technical Director Steve Shadders, and many more.
- Panel presentations: Natural Resources, sustainability and blockchain
- Panel discussion: Using blockchain to strengthen cybersecurity
- Panel discussion: BSV blockchain and China
- Panel discussion: Service providers for the digital asset industry
- Bitcoin SV Technical Standards Committee – Steve Shadders and Alex Fauvel
- Panel discussion: Digital technology and the future of banking
- Panel discussion: How to build business apps on Bitcoin SV
- Panel discussion: Blockchain as a service
- Panel discussion: The media and digital assets
- Keynote speech: Professor Nouriel Roubini
- Keynote speech: Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Panel discussion: Bitcoin and digital assets
- Panel discussion: AI, machine learning and blockchain
- Igniting the power of data with Bitcoin SV – Jimmy Nguyen